My Dongsaeng. My Oppa. My Noona.

10 March 2010

tag english pu3iman



Kunkun!!


Aku takde idea nak update so aku merajinkan diri membalas tag Pu3iman yang kedua. Dia panggil aku pakcik? Panggil la abang. Huh.... :(


01 .:.:. Are you currently in a relationship?
No. I don't have a ship. That means I'm hot but single and available.

02 .:.:. Have you ever been given a rose?
No. So please give a bouquet of rose to me.

03 .:.:. What is your all-time favorite love story movie?
I think it was Proposal Daisakusen. To preview this movie, click here.

04 .:.:. Are you in love right now?
Maybe no. I don't trust love anymore. But I think I like Yana's style.

05 .:.:. Do you believe that everyone has a soulmate?
Yes. Sourmate is a candy that you can buy for two with only 10 cents.

06 .:.:. What's your current problem?
Easy to get bored. I tak tahu dalam Bahasa Melayu apa.

07 .:.:. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes. What you give you get back. I get it back now.

08 .:.:. Your thoughts on online or long distance relationships?
I don't believe in love.

09 .:.:. Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
Yes. My friend is more than that. They are my brothers. GC Forever.

10 .:.:. The person you're with right now?
I'm alone in the dark right now. Someone please turn on the light.

11 .:.:. I tag :
Anybody that think I'm not cute. Please answer this unless you agree that I'm cute. Then comments this post as a signal that you denied what I say.


Hahaha. Serius fucking LoL.

His sister said, this guy looks cute in this photo. Kawaii.


Kunkun!!



2 comments:

ciknisa(◡‿◡✿) said...

salam Apih El Nino....

maaf sebab saya amat sukakan blog bila hati bersuara~
dan
bernafas dalam ego..............

apa yg u all katakan macam samaje apa yg i rasa dlm hati ini...

keep on moving!
do ur very3 BEST Bernafas Dalam E.G.O

ciknisa(◡‿◡✿) said...

lupa nk bagi taw...
awak
x
cute
pun...
tapi...
comel kot...
heheee~

thanks alot
Apih El Nino

sebab buat blog Bernafas dalam EGO...
sumpah!
BEst sangat3!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...