My Dongsaeng. My Oppa. My Noona.

02 February 2011

i miss you but i am done chasing you




Kunkun!!


You may not be his first, or his only. He loved before, he may love again. But if he loves you, what else matters? He's not perfect, you aren't either. He cause you to think twice and admit to being a human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you can break his heart. So don't hurt him, don't change him, don't analyze and don't expect more than he can give. Smile when he makes you happy, let him know when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there.



A few years ago, you said you can't be serious with me. You know why? Because being serious with me could be admitting to yourself, me and everyone else that you actually really do like me as more than a friend.



I've told you before, boys are like stars in the sky. There's a million of them, but only one can make your dreams come true.



One more thing, after all the things happened to us, I promise not to view your Facebook's profile anymore, because I don't want to hurt myself.


This entry doesn't mean anything to me. I just wrote what was on my mind.


Kunkun!!



16 comments:

Miss Butterfly said...

kEmbali rindu kat Ex...wuwuwuu T__T

cik wanie Lovela (CWL) said...

kenangan lama berputik kembali laa na

Shuhaidah Shukor said...

rase entry nihh souit+comel. hhi ^^,

aqeyLs said...

haha. kau ni mmg pandai buat en3 cenggini kan.=p.

azwashamsuddin said...

I promise not to view your Facebook's profile anymore, because I don't want to hurt myself...aduu parahh...tgk skali skala xpe op

miho amyra said...

tanak tengok fb dye tp...
kdng2 tertengok....
pastue sakit hati...
haha~

hmmmm~

Khai said...

kenapa aku baca BI lg laju dari aku baca BM..pelik..

MyraAyreen ^^ said...

As Usual Afif El Nino ..

see !

i've been told you already bro //

chill ..

lavender harum wangi said...

yeye, lama tak dtg sini~ ngeong2~ let go je weh, jom meronggeng cari awek baru.. hihi :D

Anonymous said...

A L R E A D Y T A K E N

Anonymous said...

A L R E A D Y T A K E N

Anonymous said...

A L R E A D Y T A K E N

Cempakamelati said...

Jodoh itu ditangan tuhan.

amirahsamat said...

block je kalau dh tanak tgk .haha :)

persevere said...

easy come, easy go
= love

sh*#! =.='

ELFarahin said...

yeah! be strong and more realistic! ^^ thumbs up Terbaekkkk for this entry. hihii...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...