My Dongsaeng. My Oppa. My Noona.

05 February 2011

a tribute to strong women and girls





Kunkun!!




Sometimes, I feel great because I'm a boy. I don't know why, but I think, many girls wish they could trade places with a boy. Even just for a day. Then, they could just ignore the dramas, the judgements, the "girl problems", the mood swings, and most of all, the heartache. Boys could chill with the boys, and not have a care in the world. I don't know why, but honestly I said, I don't think a strong boy could survive in the life of a girl. Sorry guys.


Kunkun!!



7 comments:

Azie Rashid said...

agreed :)

MISS IMAKASIHDANI said...

terbaik :)

M. said...

tapi rasanya laki lagi kuat kut sebab laki mampu buat-buat tak tau dengan semua benda walaupun sebenarnya dorang kisah :)

lavender harum wangi said...

ohoo~ tersa diriku begitu berharga plak bila baca entry ni.. heee.. :)


Jom baca dan komen post terbaru adakah anda seorang yang sadis?

saperakue said...

like.. like.. like

Cempakamelati said...

Setiap kejadian Allah itu ada kelebihan dan kelemahan masing-masing.

PUCCAnis said...

if all boys think like tht..then world would be better 4 girls..eh merepek lak..muahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...